- Blanchester jet mixer operation with varying liquid level
- Chemical blending at water treatment plant Florida
- Equalization tank jet mixers installed Blanchester OH
- Equalization tank jet mixing Blanchester, OH
- Flow equalization tank jet mixing pump
- FRP jet mixer with titanium hardware at Chemical plant
- FRP jet mixers for blending and pH control
- Jet Equipment in blending and equalization tank for power company
- Jet mixer blending action at beverage plant
- Jet mixer equal mixing plume distribution
- Jet mixer pump for pH control
- Jet mixer submersible pump being installed Sugarcreek OH
- Jet mixers at storm holding tanks in Ohio
- Jet mixers for blending and solids suspension
- Jet mixers for mixing chemicals at Florida water treatment plant
- Jet mixers in large flow equalization tank Sugarcreek OH
- Jet mixers using self priming pumps for mixing
- Jet mixing nozzles for deep tanks. Axial and Radial flow mixing
- Jet mixing plumes for blending and solids suspension
- Jet mixing plumes in equalization and storm holding tank Sugarcreek, OH
- Jet mixing plumes with eddy jet mixer in pH control tank
- Lancaster Equipment Empty Tank
- Lancaster Equipment Fully Installed Empty Tank
- pH control jet mixer for food manufacturer
- Pump suction from lowest point of equalization tank Sugarcreek OH
- Stainless steel jet mixers for pH control
- Storm water holding tank for varying liquid levels using jet mixers to prevent odors
- Sugarcreek jet mixing submersible Pump Install
- Sugarcreek OH equalization tank jet mixers
- Water Treatment plant mixing using jet mixers
Eddy Jet Mixer in Operation
This is anaerobic sludge being mixed in a circular tank, using an eddy jet mixer. Eddy mixers are typically used in sludge storage tanks and anaerobic digestors. Usually, eddy mixers are used in systems with liquid levels between 5 and 30 feet.
Jet Mixer in Operation During Fill-Up
This 5 million gallon flow equalization tank at a plant in Ohio is designed to treat storm wastewater. The tank has a sloped bottom and uses one submersible pump on the exterior of the tank. The jet mixer has four arms which are all supplied by one 90-HP pump.
The system can be operated with the liquid below the nozzles or up to the top liquid level of the tank, as long as the liquid level above the pump is greater than 3 feet. The system shows equal liquid level distribution throughout the tank.
Jet Mixers in Operation
This is a two-step activated sludge system treating wastewater in Houston, Texas. The first step uses five circular tanks to treat the concentrated waste. The second step (shown in this video) has seven rectangular tanks to further reduce the concentration of the influent wastewater using bidirectional jet aerators.
More air is used for the front end of the aeration tank, where the concentration is high. The rear end of the aeration tank is for maintaining dissolved oxygen, as well as treating the remaining load.
Jet Mixing Without Aeration
This aerobic digestor in Ohio is being mixed during start-up with clean water. Currently only the pump is in operation, showing the mixing action of the recirculation pump and the jet mixer with no aeration.